The pressure reducer is used for single-stage pressure reduction of compressed air and other neutral gases. It has a dome pressure reducer, a shut-off valve and a filter. The pressure of the gas flowing in via the filter is reduced in the pressure reducer to the after-pressure set in the dome. The downstream shut-off valve constantly checks the specified, permitted shut-off pressure with the actual value for protection of the following system. In the case of impermissible pressure increase, the shut-off valve immediately shuts off the supply.
- Nominal width: DN 16
- Ratedpressure: Up to PN 260 bar
- Operating temperature: -30 to +80°C
- Operating medium: Compressed air and neutral gases
- Inlet pressure: 250 bar
- Vibration tested to MIL-STD-167-1, Type 1.
- Installation position: Any
- Connections: Threaded connections
- Filter mesh: 25 µm
- After-pressure: 1 to 5 bar
- Functional test: Pressure reducer (including flow measurement)