- Standard clear openings from 500 x 1250mm
- Standard pressure classes up to 5 kPa.
- Suitable for inside walls and outside walls.
- Designed with an L frame as a standard. T frames are used for outside walls that need an extreme and non-standard low RCS.
- The door frames can be designed to contribute to the structural strength of the ship walls.
- Doors can be built in vertical walls with an inclination up to 11 degrees without special facilities. In case of larger inclination angles are required, facilities can be built-in in order to keep the operation forces as low as possible.
- Operation forces generally comply with the most common ergonomic requirements.
- Doors can be designed with all typical accessories, such as windows, locks, overpressure safety devices, hold-open devices, switches and test plugs.
- Builds double doors with or without regular door.
- Besides standard designs, custom built solutions are also possible
- Special doors, such as for the installation with bolts, elevator doors and extra strengthened door sheets for the protection against ammunition and splinter impact can also be delivered by us.