Outlet stop valve is actuated using 80psi pneumatic actuator gives remote on/off operation. Non-isolatable relief valve protects downstream system and pipe work. Intermediate relief valve not required. Cartridge principle allows full maintenance of all valves with block welded. Material selection provides good resistance to humid environment on site. Instrumentation drillings removes requirement for substantial pipe work
- Application: Remote Switch on/off of helium shroud gas supply.
- Design Pressure: 6000 psi (400 bar) at 100º F (38º C).
- Temperature Range: -4 to 248º F (-20 to 120º C).
- Max. Flow Rate: To Customer Specifications
- Relief valve blow-down 10% and accumulation 10%.
- Outlet pressure ranges from 1 Bar to 280 Bar with 10% lockup and 10% drop.
- Non-return valve cracking pressure 0.1 Bar.
- Switched non-return valve provides indication of relief valve operation.